Balloting Begins!

I write this post from my guesthouse in New Delhi as I begin my Fulbright semester in India – this is the rooftop garden outside of my room. Because we are 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Washington D.C., it already is the morning of Tuesday, January 8th here!  IMG_3795As the link to the ballot from the NCA National Office soon reaches your mailbox, I hope that you will consider supporting my candidacy. Regardless of what happens, however, my nomination has given me the incredible opportunity to interact with so many members, especially at our convention in November, to listen to concerns, and to participate in significant discussions. I have been impressed by your dedication and moved by your passion for research and pedagogy and your visions for the pursuit of excellence.  It has been my great honor to serve NCA in many capacities through my many years as a member of the association, and please know that my commitment to helping to ensure that NCA is a welcoming home for our pursuits, a responsive advocate for our needs and interests, and significant voice for our discipline will continue well into to the future.