Upcoming Election and Fulbright in India

Today I write this post from Chicago O’Hare airport – this is my last stop before I board my flight this afternoon for India, to begin my Fulbright semester there teaching at Indraprastha College for Women in Delhi.   If you would like to follow my adventures there, please visit my blog site:   http://roseannsindiajourney.wp.txstate.edu/  I am thrilled to have been selected for this opportunity and I am so excited about the challenges and rewards that await me.

The same goes for the NCA Election – I am so honored to be a nominee for 2nd Vice President!  When the ballots open, I will already be three days into my Fulbright journey – both the travel to India and the chance to serve the NCA membership if elected are incredible gifts that have already afforded me a great deal of personal and professional development.  I hope that you will consider supporting me as you cast your vote – it would be my great honor to continue to contribute my skills and talents to enhancing our association and advancing our discipline.